Things that are not functional at Lagoon...
(08-03-2019, 12:27 AM)linearinduction Wrote: You both are obviously not spending as much time at the park as I am, and that is an unequivocal fact. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I haven't been to the park much this year but I drive by or ride by on the train and still no water fall running.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(08-03-2019, 11:06 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I haven't been to the park much this year but I drive by or ride by on the train and still no water fall running.
Since I got back from the UK on the 23rd, I've been at the park all but 3 days, and not once have I noticed Cannibal's Waterfall not flowing when I arrive or leave

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-04-2019, 12:36 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Since I got back from the UK on the 23rd, I've been at the park all but 3 days, and not once have I noticed Cannibal's Waterfall not flowing when I arrive or leave

The waterfall was finally working today!
(08-06-2019, 02:14 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: The waterfall was finally working today!
Yeah, I've been tempted to do a "Cannibal Waterfall Status Thread," since it's status has seemed to be of such importance lately to some users...such as

Cannibal Waterfall Status -

Sunday, August 4th, 2019
3:51pm - Running

Sunday, August 4th, 2019
10:16pm - Running

Monday August 5th, 2019
4:19pm - Running

Monday, August 5th, 2019
10:38pm - Running

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(08-06-2019, 09:14 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Yeah, I've been tempted to do a "Cannibal Waterfall Status Thread," since it's status has seemed to be of such importance lately to some users...such as

Sunday, August 4th, 2019

Sunday, August 4th, 2019

Monday August 5th, 2019

Monday, August 5th, 2019

It was working last Tuesday 
(08-06-2019, 09:14 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Yeah, I've been tempted to do a "Cannibal Waterfall Status Thread," since it's status has seemed to be of such importance lately to some users...such as

Sunday, August 4th, 2019

Sunday, August 4th, 2019

Monday August 5th, 2019

Monday, August 5th, 2019

I support the creation of such a thread lol.

Live update from the park! Cannibal's Waterfall is Running right now!

(08-06-2019, 03:43 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Love update from the park! Cannibal's Waterfall is Running right now!

Thats awesome!

(08-06-2019, 05:19 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thats awesome!
Yeah, not really. lol

Live Update! Someone left the Cannibal Waterfall On!!!