Things that are not functional at Lagoon...
(08-07-2019, 03:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I will verify later

I'll be driving by as well. We shall see.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-07-2019, 04:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I'll be driving by as well. We shall see.
Yeah u can't always trust sid he is a bit shady.
This Cannibal Waterfall Update is brought to you by the letter "R"

The waterfall is still on and falling!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-07-2019, 04:35 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yeah u can't always trust sid he is a bit shady.

This is true but today he is telling the truth. I drove by and it indeed was operational.

(08-07-2019, 10:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: This Cannibal Waterfall Update is brought to you by the letter "R"

The waterfall is still on and falling!

The letter "R" stands for Running Waterfall lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-07-2019, 10:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: This is true but today he is telling the truth. I drove by and it indeed was operational.

The letter "R" stands for Running Waterfall lol
You can take your "telling the truth" and shove it up your fish pond waterfall in your backyard!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
sid pls don’t
I haven't read any reports on rides being down for extended times this year. Has this been the case? If so, that is awesome.
(08-08-2019, 08:42 PM)Willenator Wrote: I haven't read any reports on rides being down for extended times this year. Has this been the case? If so, that is awesome.
I think so for the most part! I've only visited 4 times so far this year, in March, May, June and July, and pretty much everything has been open. I've had a really hard time with Cannibal though. It's closed down every time I've visited so far this year when I've been in line. When I went in May, it was closed for the day. Other than that, the park is in super good shape!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(08-08-2019, 08:52 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I think so for the most part! I've only visited 4 times so far this year, in March, May, June and July, and pretty much everything has been open. I've had a really hard time with Cannibal though. It's closed down every time I've visited so far this year when I've been in line. When I went in May, it was closed for the day. Other than that, the park is in super good shape!

That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
(08-08-2019, 09:02 PM)Willenator Wrote: That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
It ended up working out. I got 6 rides on Cannibal my last visit, plus I'm gonna be on the park next week and for Frightmares. This will be my first year at frightmares, and I'm super excited to check it out! I've been to Knott's Scary Farm and Fright Fest and Magic Mountain, so I'm excited to see how they compare!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk