Tapatalk Issues/Questions
Is anyone else having issue getting Tapatalk to load the latest posts on their phone? Those that only use Tapatalk probably won't see this if they don't. Happy I made a change last night and now I can't get my phone to refresh. It will log in and out just find but no new messages since last night load, and I'm curious if it is just my device of if I screwed something up.
(07-20-2019, 04:52 PM)Willenator Wrote: Is anyone else having issue getting Tapatalk to load the latest posts on their phone? Those that only use Tapatalk probably won't see this if they don't. Happy I made a change last night and now I can't get my phone to refresh. It will log in and out just find but no new messages since last night load, and I'm curious if it is just my device of if I screwed something up.
Nope, Tapatalk is working like usual today!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(07-20-2019, 05:41 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Nope, Tapatalk is working like usual today!

Well that's good to hear. Now I gotta figure out what happened on my phone. Happy