Frightmares 2019
It's the end of July, which means it's almost time for Frightmares construction. My question is what do you guys think they're going to have next to Funhouse of Fear this year?
OMG. Frightmares discussion already?! YES! My favorite Lagoon topic.

I personally have become the person that wants to see the Fun House of Fear replaced. I feel like the house has run its course, and I want to see something new in its place.
I have never gone to frightmares, but I may have the opportunity to visit this year. Anything I should know about it? What days are usually the least busy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(08-01-2019, 09:37 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I have never gone to frightmares, but I may have the opportunity to visit this year. Anything I should know about it? What days are usually the least busy?

Expect lines especially if you want to try the houses. If you can afford it, get a Time Warp Pass. I'm not sure what days seem less buys anymore. Every day I went to Frightmares last year was busier than what I was used to in years past.
(08-01-2019, 09:37 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I have never gone to frightmares, but I may have the opportunity to visit this year. Anything I should know about it? What days are usually the least busy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I saw skips the houses and ride the rides, especially when everyone is in line for the houses its a win win.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I'm weird, and I like trying some of the houses. Although, I can tell I'm getting to be one of the adults that can only take so much of the haunted houses now. Last year I think I only went through 2 of them before I was done.
They better have the Funhouse of Fear. That is my absolute favorite scare maze!
(08-01-2019, 10:36 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I saw skips the houses and ride the rides, especially when everyone is in line for the houses its a win win.
Best plan Timewarp pass> Do the houses, Seance and the rides!!
(08-03-2019, 04:43 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Best plan Timewarp pass> Do the houses, Seance and the rides!!

I agree the Timewarp pass is the way to go. I just skip the houses cause eh not my thing, I just laugh at them. I'd rather ride coasters lol Seance was cool but I don't need to see it more than once.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-03-2019, 11:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I agree the Timewarp pass is the way to go. I just skip the houses cause eh not my thing, I just laugh at them. I'd rather ride coasters lol Seance was cool but I don't need to see it more than once.
I guess it's just doing all of it is an experience I look forward to all year