Summer Hours End August 19th
Thumbs Down 
[Image: tqmL6i6.jpg]

This is the second hardest post to write each year because I don't like it when summer hours comes to an end because it means that Lagoon being open every day is also coming to an end. We are down to the last two to three weeks of continuous operation at Lagoon. August 19th is the last day that Lagoon will be open. That day, the park will close at 6pm then it is back to weekends-only until Lagoon's 2019 season comes to a close.
What worst is that next year they will probably be closing even earlier for the week days... Next year my kids start school on the 17th of Aug! I say good sir... What ever happened to having 3 full months off of school!?!?!
(08-02-2019, 12:44 AM)DeLorean Wrote: What worst is that next year they will probably be closing even earlier for the week days... Next year my kids start school on the 17th of Aug! I say good sir... What ever happened to having 3 full months off of school!?!?!
I agree! They are gwtting closer to haveing roller coasters closed on National Roller Coaster day! August 16th by the way if ya didnt know.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West