Crazy Bus Finally Happening?
(01-28-2019, 01:00 PM)CPrider Wrote: https://youtu.be/Lzb9v2iQH4o
Believe it or not this is related to the new ride start guessing.

Earlier this year, this post appeared in the 2019 discussion on a new ride Lagoon might be getting. While a new ride didn't appear this season, I believe the ride hinted at will appear next season because of a photo I was sent recently:

[Image: MJ2RBbC.jpg]

I was told this is sitting over between the warehouse and the Rides office. It looks really close to one of the promotional images of a Crazy Bus on Zamperla's website:

[Image: CrazyBus04.jpg]

So, what do you think? New ride? New Frightmares prop? Maybe something for a stage show?
I think that Kiddieland is going to need to expand soon. Nice find!

The only area near Kiddieland I can think of with enough room to put it would be to the east of Jumping Dragon; otherwise, I think Kiddieland is getting pretty crowded. Unless something is leaving, but I can't think of anything in bad enough shape from Kiddieland that would justify its removal.

(P.S. -- Just noticed that on Google Maps, Puff is labeled "Pete's Dragon"... oops!)
That's a crazy bus.

I'd think they could open that ride pretty much any time now.
(08-13-2019, 01:10 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I think that Kiddieland is going to need to expand soon.  Nice find!

The only area near Kiddieland I can think of with enough room to put it would be to the east of Jumping Dragon; otherwise, I think Kiddieland is getting pretty crowded.  Unless something is leaving, but I can't think of anything in bad enough shape from Kiddieland that would justify its removal.

(P.S. -- Just noticed that on Google Maps, Puff is labeled "Pete's Dragon"... oops!)
I dunno Scalawags is in rough shape and makes me nervous when my kids ride it. The thing sometimes spins much faster than normal, sometimes bouncing uncontrollably. It think since there are several other rides with a similar ride movement and type that and I think removing it and replacing it with the bus would be a good move.
I am also in favor of removing the Beach to a new location and using some of the new land to create more Kiddy land space with a wider midway to help traffic flow, but that is a bit more drastic and not happening anytime soon if ever lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Got some more photos. There's something else next to the bus that's under wrap, I couldn't tell what it was though. [Image: 3dbd62183a9d71a6ac97e2d0a5e5d1f2.jpg][Image: 0f936ee4d722940d6b739189ae79abcb.jpg]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the pics! The something next to it might be the rest of the ride.

None of this makes sense to me. If it's for next year why do they already have it? I'm pretty sure it could be set up and made to run in just a few days.
(08-13-2019, 06:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: None of this makes sense to me. If it's for next year why do they already have it? I'm pretty sure it could be set up and made to run in just a few days.

I think they have to move Bulgy first. Happy
(08-13-2019, 10:20 PM)Willenator Wrote: I think they have to move Bulgy first. Happy
Where we moving Bulgy now to overflow????  lol
Oh please let poor Bulgy rest lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-13-2019, 06:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks for the pics! The something next to it might be the rest of the ride.

None of this makes sense to me. If it's for next year why do they already have it? I'm pretty sure it could be set up and made to run in just a few days.
That's what i was thinking. Kind of strange timing if that's new for next year. Who knows. Maybe now is just when it got here or they got a deal on a slightly used model...