Crazy Bus Finally Happening?
(08-13-2019, 02:05 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I dunno Scalawags is in rough shape and makes me nervous when my kids ride it. The thing sometimes spins much faster than normal, sometimes bouncing uncontrollably. It think since there are several other rides with a similar ride movement and type that and I think removing it and replacing it with the bus would be a good move.
I am also in favor of removing the Beach to a new location and using some of the new land to create more Kiddy land space with a wider midway to help traffic flow, but that is a bit more drastic and not happening anytime soon if ever lol.
Yeah, Scalawags rarely has a line anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
People should probably try to get a bunch of good pics/video of Scalawags just in case its days are numbered.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-14-2019, 02:29 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: People should probably try to get a bunch of good pics/video of Scalawags just in case its days are numbered.
That's a good idea. I would have yesterday. I spent a lot of time over there with my little siblings. My 2-year-old brother loved it, but it really never has a line, and is kindof out of the way. I wouldn't be surprised if it got the ax

(08-13-2019, 06:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: None of this makes sense to me. If it's for next year why do they already have it? I'm pretty sure it could be set up and made to run in just a few days.

Maybe they want to get it started after/during the operating season so they can focus more time over the off-season to Primordial. Maybe we'll see Scalawags close during Frightmares and see some install work then.

Here is what I want to know: has anyone seen any construction markings appear somewhere around Kiddieland? This may give us a hint to where it will end up.
(08-14-2019, 09:00 PM)Willenator Wrote: Here is what I want to know: has anyone seen any construction markings appear somewhere around Kiddieland? This may give us a hint to where it will end up.
I will look on Monday.
(08-14-2019, 09:02 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I will look on Monday.

I will await your findings! Smile
(08-14-2019, 09:00 PM)Willenator Wrote: Here is what I want to know: has anyone seen any construction markings appear somewhere around Kiddieland? This may give us a hint to where it will end up.
I was there for a lot of the day yesterday, and I didn't really notice anything obvious.

my guess is east of jumping dragon Wink also why add a new ride halfway through the season when you can add it next season and marketed as a new ride. 
Also most Parks order their rides two years in advance and when they arrived they end up sitting at the park waiting to be installed Wink
Also I'm pretty sure the ride was supposed to go in this season but it didn't show up until now. So next year.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
Got an up close look and it is not an old model it is brand new.