Crazy Bus Finally Happening?
It is also a fire truck but looks a little different than the one that was posted
(08-14-2019, 09:00 PM)Willenator Wrote: Here is what I want to know: has anyone seen any construction markings appear somewhere around Kiddieland? This may give us a hint to where it will end up.

I'll be at the park tomorrow. I'll see if any thing stands out.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(08-14-2019, 11:58 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I'll be at the park tomorrow. I'll see if any thing stands out.

Should be there a little later today...
(08-14-2019, 11:22 PM)Speedway Sr. Wrote: It is also a fire truck but looks a little different than the one that was posted

Yeah, this one has doors instead of bars, but it's still a crazy bus.

*Edit: Thank you mystery person who took the first pic! I borrowed it.
Twirling Ribbons 
I rode my very first crazy bus today at Six Flags Magic Mountain and let's just hope and pray that they don't put the lap bar in on Lagoons. It's not fat kid friendly.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(08-17-2019, 10:41 PM)CPrider Wrote: I rode my very first crazy bus today at Six Flags Magic Mountain and let's just hope and pray that they don't put the lap bar in on Lagoons. It's not fat kid friendly.
How about using leg shackles attached to the floor and calling it a prison bus?
(08-17-2019, 10:41 PM)CPrider Wrote: I rode my very first crazy bus today at Six Flags Magic Mountain and let's just hope and pray that they don't put the lap bar in on Lagoons. It's not fat kid friendly.
Are you calling me fat?!?!
(08-18-2019, 01:21 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Are you calling me fat?!?!
No just me and sid Tongue
So I've found that this will not be the first Crazy Bus in Utah. Who knows where the other one was?
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-18-2019, 03:31 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So I've found that this will not be the first Crazy Bus in Utah. Who knows where the other one was?
I think there's actually been a couple. But Hollywood Connections had one.
I also know a couple Carnivals that come through every year have one.