For those with Lagoon History Book...
Back when I was in middle school around 1992 I went to Lagoon with my long haired but short in stature rocker friend T.J. whom I haven't seen in decades. We rode the Tidal Wave a bunch of times in a row. These four slightly younger kids we met that day were doing the same thing. I thought one of those kids was a super cool guy.

I always liked to sit in the back row on the west side. One of the times we rode in the back with the four kids in front of us. A guy in front of them had a camera and told us he was going to take a picture for an ad and told us to hold our hands up and act really excited. After the ride T.J. repeatedly told me that he had held up the sign of the horns the whole time and really hoped it would show up in the ad. He was so proud.

I never saw any ad and kind of forgot about it over the years. But page 110 in the Lagoon History Book brought it all back to me.

I think I overacted.
Twirling Ribbons 
That's awesome!
None of the kids in that picture look like they smoke? Are you sure it was you? 

Notserious

LOL  Laugh
(08-20-2019, 02:48 PM)gregwibert Wrote: None of the kids in that picture look like they smoke? Are you sure it was you? 

Notserious

LOL  Laugh

Haha, yeah it was like 2 years before I started smoking and I also had hair then. It's legit me in my green shirt though. I remember when it happened and could even prove it using my palm prints lol.
Twirling Ribbons