35th Annual Lagoon Fun Run
(08-28-2019, 05:43 PM)DeLorean Wrote: FAILED?!?!? The car is now 38 years old...
It's still going strong. Restorations are happening all over the world and I can get parts anytime I want.
Now if your talking about the original company going out of business... Okay yes things happened and if you haven't seen the two recent movies that came out about
it you should look them up. John did some shady things, but I think that a lot of it was to immortalize him and that happened.
Honestly I wished they would make more cars last because so many people go through cars too fast (My father in law being one of those)
I have had my 2002 Chevy truck for over 6 years and I joke with my daughter that she is going to have to learn to drive it.
Also I need to get my car to the level that I want cause I am going to teach my kids how to drive in the DeLorean so that they learn how to drive a manual.... sad thing is that my kids will probably be the only kids that will know how to drive a manual car.
Yes, while cool, it was a Failed Automobile and Company, of which there are numerous. Doesn't mean they aren't sweet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-28-2019, 05:43 PM)DeLorean Wrote: FAILED?!?!? The car is now 38 years old...
It's still going strong. Restorations are happening all over the world and I can get parts anytime I want.
Now if your talking about the original company going out of business... Okay yes things happened and if you haven't seen the two recent movies that came out about
it you should look them up. John did some shady things, but I think that a lot of it was to immortalize him and that happened.
Honestly I wished they would make more cars last because so many people go through cars too fast (My father in law being one of those)
I have had my 2002 Chevy truck for over 6 years and I joke with my daughter that she is going to have to learn to drive it.
Also I need to get my car to the level that I want cause I am going to teach my kids how to drive in the DeLorean so that they learn how to drive a manual.... sad thing is that my kids will probably be the only kids that will know how to drive a manual car.

Na my kids will know how to drive a manual too. My Mustang is a manual as its a sin to drive a Mustang that isn't a manual.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West