Lagoon chemical spill kills fish in creek, but no harm to humans
https://fox13now.com/2019/08/27/lagoon-c...f1ykNLUEhg

Looks like a leak in a line carrying sodium hypochlorite leaked last weekend, leaking an unknown amount of the liquid bleach into a storm drain that empties into Farmington Creek.  Little over 100 bluegill & rainbow trout were found dead downstream.
Well, that's a downer. Can hardly wait to see the lame attempt PETA and the UARC will use to spin this. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-27-2019, 09:38 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Well, that's a downer. Can hardly wait to see the lame attempt PETA and the UARC will use to spin this. lol

Whatever you do, don't read the comments on Fox 13's Facebook post... holy crap on a cracker.  Let's make America science again, geez.

One person literally said "This is why we bring our own water to the park!"   Banghead
(08-27-2019, 10:53 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Whatever you do, don't read the comments on Fox 13's Facebook post... holy crap on a cracker.  Let's make America science again, geez.

One person literally said "This is why we bring our own water to the park!"   Banghead
I wish I would have listened but I read them and it's too late. These people are are running loose out there. Something needs to be done...
I got a good laugh at the comment... I hope all of those people don't go to lagoon...
On another note... Check this comment out about Primordial

Lagoon sent out an email on August 17th, 2018 to their investors about the ride. Its official name is "The Rabbit Hole". The Coaster will climb to 212 feet and plunge down into the ground 80 feet. The top speed at the downward fall will be around 73mph, reaching approximately 3.2 G's. It will be wild with at least 3 loops, with a 4th being rumored (final plans haven't been confirmed yet). The opening date is scheduled for frightmares 2019, so it's still several months out. And if you're still reading this, I made all of that up. I have no clue what it is
(08-28-2019, 12:39 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I got a good laugh at the comment... I hope all of those people don't go to lagoon...
On another note... Check this comment out about Primordial

Lagoon sent out an email on August 17th, 2018 to their investors about the ride. Its official name is "The Rabbit Hole". The Coaster will climb to 212 feet and plunge down into the ground 80 feet. The top speed at the downward fall will be around 73mph, reaching approximately 3.2 G's. It will be wild with at least 3 loops, with a 4th being rumored (final plans haven't been confirmed yet). The opening date is scheduled for frightmares 2019, so it's still several months out. And if you're still reading this, I made all of that up. I have no clue what it is
Since Lagoon Corporation is a Private Company, "Investors" was the first thing that struck me as WTF. If it was the Executive Board or something, that would make sense. Definitely a comment to ignore, as someone wants attention.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
You will be much happier in life if you don't worry about what other people think and say.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-28-2019, 01:50 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Since Lagoon Corporation is a Private Company, "Investors" was the first thing that struck me as WTF. If it was the Executive Board or something, that would make sense. Definitely a comment to ignore, as someone wants attention.

Did you not read the last line?

(08-28-2019, 04:45 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: You will be much happier in life if you don't worry about what other people think and say.

Agreed...Also KSL picked up this story too

https://www.ksl.com/article/46627410/dav...gton-creek

KSL sounds better then fox 13
(08-28-2019, 04:51 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Did you not read the last line?

Agreed...Also KSL picked up this story too

https://www.ksl.com/article/46627410/dav...gton-creek

KSL sounds better then fox 13
Wow, that article from KSL seemed like actual Journalism instead of the normal glorified mommy blogger "Deseret Connect" crap! I'm pleasantly surprised!

(08-28-2019, 05:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Wow, that article from KSL seemed like actual Journalism instead of the normal glorified mommy blogger "Deseret Connect" crap! I'm pleasantly surprised!

At 11:00 EVERY WEEKDAY they have a show that is literally a mommy blogger that honestly is the stupidest person that I've heard (except me when I thought that Lagoon getting an Intamin Blitz was a high possibility... I thought I was an enthusiast, but just no.).She seems to think that people LIKE hearing her voic!