Lagoon chemical spill kills fish in creek, but no harm to humans
(08-29-2019, 12:13 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: At 11:00 EVERY WEEKDAY they have a show that is literally a mommy blogger that honestly is the stupidest person that I've heard (except me when I thought that Lagoon getting an Intamin Blitz was a high possibility... I thought I was an enthusiast, but just no.).She seems to think that people LIKE hearing her voic!
The only thing KSL has over the other news stations in Utah is there helicopter and it seems like they can't even use that properly.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
I'm very tempted to change the name of the Primordial topic to The Rabbit Hole
(08-29-2019, 11:11 AM)Willenator Wrote: I'm very tempted to change the name of the Primordial topic to The Rabbit Hole
Do it. lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-29-2019, 12:13 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: At 11:00 EVERY WEEKDAY they have a show that is literally a mommy blogger that honestly is the stupidest person that I've heard (except me when I thought that Lagoon getting an Intamin Blitz was a high possibility... I thought I was an enthusiast, but just no.).She seems to think that people LIKE hearing her voic!
Thinking, wishing, and wanting something is not stupid. Believing such a thing can and will happen is only misguided, not stupid.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-29-2019, 11:11 AM)Willenator Wrote: I'm very tempted to change the name of the Primordial topic to The Rabbit Hole

It would be pretty on-the-nose.  LOL
You should! I'm sure it will go down it about a few dozen more times before they get it open...
The article and information here makes it sounds like the design of Lagoon's chem systems was not up to code... not good. Breaking a pipe is not a good excuse for losing 1,000 gallons of hypochlorite. The whole system should have been contained. Also, I had no idea that there were even trout in the creek west of I-15. I would guess that DWR will require Lagoon to pony up to plant a new batch of fish and perhaps DWR can turn it into a decent trout stream. Then I could dip a fly close to home!

-Z
(08-28-2019, 04:51 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Did you not read the last line?

Agreed...Also KSL picked up this story too

https://www.ksl.com/article/46627410/dav...gton-creek

KSL sounds better then fox 13

And speaking of ignorant comments on articles, there's a "Lagoon needs to close the zoo" comment on it ("It's the right thing to do.").  Too bad KSL isn't accepting any more comments on the article, or I'd have probably stuck some snarky "You do realize those animals would be dead if it wasn't for Lagoon, right?" response to it.