Custom RMC Raptor Model coming to SFGAd
I'll be honest, I like this announcement by Six Flags. I was expecting RMC Raptors to be clone across the chain much like the Batman B&M's were back in the day. The Raptors look like sweet rides so I was cool with that move. I am much surprised in a good way that they are building an original layout for their next Raptor installation. Looks like a good improved model. The name is eh but its not bad either as it is based of a local New Jersey legend. Maybe someday Lagoon will install a RMC product, one can hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnBwhdC6...e=youtu.be
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
That looks fun. Lagoon needs to get one of these in the future.
This is still going to be a low capacity ride...lower than all of Lagoon's big coasters.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-29-2019, 11:14 AM)Willenator Wrote: That looks fun. Lagoon needs to get one of these in the future.
For sure. I've ridden Twisted Colossus and Steel Vengeance, and I'm sure the Raptors are just as awesome! Anything with solid airtime (GCI, RMC) would be my top choice for Lagoon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(08-29-2019, 12:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: This is still going to be a low capacity ride...lower than all of Lagoon's big coasters.

True. Lagoon really does do an awesome job with dispatching trains fast

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(08-29-2019, 12:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: This is still going to be a low capacity ride...lower than all of Lagoon's big coasters.

Can't ya just be excited for a fun ride? lol. This one will have better capacity than the first gen raptors and according to the animation might have 4 train operations.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-29-2019, 02:41 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Can't ya just be excited for a fun ride? lol. This one will have better capacity than the first gen raptors and according to the animation might have 4 train operations.
Excited? I am excited to see a true example of the original vision for the Raptor. Unfortunately, we're talking about Six Flags here, so there's no chance of us seeing what this ride could really be like with a good operations team. If there are 4 trains, one will always be in rehab and one will always be stacked, it's just the six flags way.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-29-2019, 08:09 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Excited? I am excited to see a true example of the original vision for the Raptor. Unfortunately, we're talking about Six Flags here, so there's no chance of us seeing what this ride could really be like with a good operations team. If there are 4 trains, one will always be in rehab and one will always be stacked, it's just the six flags way.

Hopefully it will have a moving loading platform to prevent that from happening.
I think one of these would make a good sequel to Jet Star 2... Jet Star 202X.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-30-2019, 07:47 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think one of these would make a good sequel to Jet Star 2... Jet Star 202X.

While I have not ridden an RMC, I will say that a Raptor would be pretty cool at Lagoon, but js2’s replacement would definitely be either a flat ride, or a in-house coaster.