The never ending animal thread
Fantastic. Here we go again.
https://fox13now.com/2019/09/12/big-cat-...agoon/amp/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(09-13-2019, 06:45 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Fantastic. Here we go again.
https://fox13now.com/2019/09/12/big-cat-...agoon/amp/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yep.  And there's the usual "Lagoon needs to get rid of their animals" comments on Fox 13's Facebook page as well (which I'm sure come as absolutely no surprise to anyone here).
(09-13-2019, 09:01 AM)Gregory Wrote: Yep.  And there's the usual "Lagoon needs to get rid of their animals" comments on Fox 13's Facebook page as well (which I'm sure come as absolutely no surprise to anyone here).
This will back fire on the UARC, as they are being shown to have absolutely no knowledge about normal animal behaviors, like a coughing lion!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-13-2019, 10:56 AM)linearinduction Wrote: This will back fire on the UARC, as they are being shown to have absolutely no knowledge about normal animal behaviors, like a coughing lion!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Win^
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
Thoughts on this? https://www.facebook.com/130630267003789...27?sfns=mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Separated the latest stuff into their own thread that will be the final place for any discussion of the animals going forward.

(09-13-2019, 09:55 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Thoughts on this?

Pulled your post into a different topic since thoughts have already been shared. Wink
(09-14-2019, 09:45 AM)Willenator Wrote: Separated the latest stuff into their own thread that will be the final place for any discussion of the animals going forward.

Pulled your post into a different topic since thoughts have already been shared. Wink

Where do I find that thread?

(09-14-2019, 10:29 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Where do I find that thread?

This is that thread. Scroll up. Smile Then you can read the 4 thoughts on the latest article you were asking about.
(09-15-2019, 02:44 AM)Willenator Wrote: This is that thread. Scroll up. Smile Then you can read the 4 thoughts on the latest article you were asking about.

Oh wow

I was on Instagram encouraging people to boycott Lagoon, so the crowds would thin a bit. Happy Sadly, I think most of the people who claim they will never go to Lagoon again because of the animals are ones who probably haven't been to Lagoon in years anyway.