Food and food related
So I just had a thought... Now that Arby's owns Jimmy John's and there is Arby's in the park does that mean we can get Jimmy john's in the park? 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/201...439376001/
Jimmy John's will be owned by the same group that owns Arby's, not by Arby's itself. Lagoon would need to open a Jimmy John's franchise for their sandwiches to become available in the park, assuming they'd meet the requirements for opening one. I personally don't see that happening.
(10-12-2019, 06:17 PM)JordanM Wrote: Jimmy John's will be owned by the same group that owns Arby's, not by Arby's itself. Lagoon would need to open a Jimmy John's franchise for their sandwiches to become available in the park, assuming they'd meet the requirements for opening one. I personally don't see that happening.
As cool as it would be for Jimmy John's to come to Lagoon, I doubt it would happen since they have a Subway already.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Can't one hope for something better though?
I still want a in n out or taco time
Hey did I hear somebody say tacos!?

Why not get the best tacos in the state of Utah which also happen to be themed to match a ride at Lagoon?
http://tacoselparienteut.com/
Twirling Ribbons 
(10-12-2019, 09:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I still want a in n out or taco time
Taco Time would be amazing! In n Out would never happen (they don't franchise). With the exceptional job Lagoon has been doing with their new food offerings lately I see no need to have franchises in the park and would not be surprised to see them phased out in the future.
I just want good coffee. My preference would be Jessie Jean's (but I'm a little miffed with them for ditching Roy anyway) or a Seattle's Best franchise. At this point I'd even settle for Starbucks; I just need my breve, especially during pre-season and Frightmares.
(10-13-2019, 02:47 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I just want good coffee.  My preference would be Jessie Jean's (but I'm a little miffed with them for ditching Roy anyway) or a Seattle's Best franchise.  At this point I'd even settle for Starbucks; I just need my breve, especially during pre-season and Frightmares.

I am so down for some good coffee.
(10-13-2019, 02:47 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I just want good coffee.  My preference would be Jessie Jean's (but I'm a little miffed with them for ditching Roy anyway) or a Seattle's Best franchise.  At this point I'd even settle for Starbucks; I just need my breve, especially during pre-season and Frightmares.
I was told once that the coffee from the snack bar by Beaver Tails serves Starbucks coffee as Dave Freed requested it.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs