Food and food related
(10-15-2019, 01:05 PM)linearinduction Wrote: But Seattle's Best is Starbucks. lol Now, as long as they don't change Costa, we should be good.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Did they get bought out by them at some point in the last decade & a half?  Or are you just parodying their quality equivalence?  Because when I drank them, it was a separate company, and was definitely better quality than Starbucks.

I wish we had Costa or Pret around here.  I see them all the time on YouTube in UK-based channels I follow, would be nice to try.

P.S. -- Oh, sonofabeast, would you look at that... subsidiary since 2003.  Well, bollocks.  That's too bad.  Yeah, when I regularly drank them, they were definitely independent.
(10-15-2019, 07:53 PM)DeLorean Wrote: OH We love popcorn at our house and have a stand up popcorn machine like they have at Lagoon... So that's probably why I didn't purchase popcorn at the park, but I just might have to get a bucket next year!
They really should offer a discount on food for Pass holders!
Yes the discount on food (and merch) should definitely be a thing. Basically all large parks do that for their pass holders.