Lagoon Open This Thursday and Friday
Just a reminder: Lagoon is open 11am to 11pm this week, so if you want extra Lagoon and Frightmares time this is the week to get it!

[Image: 4Qy9rnq.jpg]
Damnit... Stop announcing it everywhere! I was looking towards it not being busy on Thursday!
Will it be pretty dead tomorrow? I'm thinking of making the trek down for my first ever Frightmares visit!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(10-16-2019, 04:45 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Will it be pretty dead tomorrow? I'm thinking of making the trek down for my first ever Frightmares visit!

Depends on the weather really.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-16-2019, 04:45 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Will it be pretty dead tomorrow? I'm thinking of making the trek down for my first ever Frightmares visit!

(10-16-2019, 06:22 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Depends on the weather really.

It's supposed be warm tomorrow, but I am hoping that since it's UEA (Utah Enters Anaheim) that it wont be that busy.... I will see how that turns out..
Saturday is supposed to be cold and rainy... That's really probably your best bet of a day!
I'm planning on being at the park Friday Afternoon
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(10-16-2019, 08:15 PM)DeLorean Wrote: It's supposed be warm tomorrow, but I am hoping that since it's UEA (Utah Enters Anaheim) that it wont be that busy.... I will see how that turns out..
Saturday is supposed to be cold and rainy... That's really probably your best bet of a day!
Unless the weather is bad, UEA is always fairly busy, as it was earlier today. Roller Coaster's line was to the entrance, and sometimes beyond, during the day.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-18-2019, 12:36 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Unless the weather is bad, UEA is always fairly busy, as it was earlier today. Roller Coaster's line was to the entrance, and sometimes beyond, during the day.

Yup, it was pretty busy. Cannibal's line was to Catapult at one point.