New Ride for 2020
Does anyone have any Idea's on where this ride is going to be located?

If anyone has any Ideas let me know so that I can set up a mission to check it out...Also is there anything else that I should create a mission to check out once the park closes for the year?
(10-23-2019, 04:06 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Does anyone have any Idea's on where this ride is going to be located?

If anyone has any Ideas let me know so that I can set up a mission to check it out...Also is there anything else that I should create a mission to check out once the park closes for the year?
You should do some footage on the roller coaster section rebuild when that gets started! I'd love to see that. Does anyone know what part of the ride is gonna be rebuilt this year?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(10-23-2019, 04:06 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Does anyone have any Idea's on where this ride is going to be located?

I would think it will go over by BomBora and the Bat or over where Scallywags is and Scallywags will be gone. Or poor Bulgy will be relocated again.....lol
(10-23-2019, 04:09 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: You should do some footage on the roller coaster section rebuild when that gets started! I'd love to see that. Does anyone know what part of the ride is gonna be rebuilt this year?

I would think it will be the first airtime hill as that is the last massive area to still be rebuilt in this last decade of rebuilds.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(10-23-2019, 05:06 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would think it will go over by BomBora and the Bat or over where Scallywags is and Scallywags will be gone. Or poor Bulgy will be relocated again.....lol

I would think it will be the first airtime hill as that is the last massive area to still be rebuilt in this last decade of rebuilds.
Oh cool! Lagoon does an awesome job taking care of that ride. I just rode Apocalypse at SFMM about 2 weeks before going to Frightmares, and it's crazy how much smoother Roller Coaster is.

(10-23-2019, 04:09 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: You should do some footage on the roller coaster section rebuild when that gets started! I'd love to see that. Does anyone know what part of the ride is gonna be rebuilt this year?

How does this look?
https://flylitchi.com/hub?m=Z21n8AyGQP#
(10-23-2019, 05:06 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would think it will go over by BomBora and the Bat or over where Scallywags is and Scallywags will be gone. Or poor Bulgy will be relocated again.....lol

I was just looking at the map... I am not sure how high this new ride will go, but there would be a lot of tree's in those area's that they would need to either cut down or cut back.
So I don't see it going in by Bombora or Bulgy, but Scallywags looks pretty open. So that would be my bet, but I am wondering if they would put it where Hydro used to be...That would give them the best access to the power they probably need for this ride.
(10-23-2019, 05:38 PM)DeLorean Wrote: How does this look?
https://flylitchi.com/hub?m=Z21n8AyGQP#
I'm sure it looks great! The link is glitching out on my phone. I'll check it out when I get home and I can grab my computer

(10-23-2019, 06:36 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I was just looking at the map... I am not sure how high this new ride will go, but there would be a lot of tree's in those area's that they would need to either cut down or cut back.
So I don't see it going in by Bombora or Bulgy, but Scallywags looks pretty open. So that would be my bet, but I am wondering if they would put it where Hydro used to be...That would give them the best access to the power they probably need for this ride.
Scalawags isn't going anywhere, sorry.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-23-2019, 08:54 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Scalawags isn't going anywhere, sorry.

It's showing its age though. Its freaky when my kids ride on it.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(10-23-2019, 09:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It's showing its age though. Its freaky when my kids ride on it.
....and yet I watch my nephew ride it and am not concerned or notice it's age as you do.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island