Apple TV+
Well let's all hope we like it!
(11-02-2019, 03:00 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Well let's all hope we like it!
The Star Wars and Marvel content will be awesome. Im looking forward to catching up on Clone Wars and for the new Mandalorian. Its trailer looks better than all the Disney era Star Wars besides Rogue One.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(11-02-2019, 07:08 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The Star Wars and Marvel content will be awesome. Im looking forward to catching up on Clone Wars and for the new Mandalorian. Its trailer looks better than all the Disney era Star Wars besides Rogue One.
I agree. I'm super excited for the Mandalorian. From what I've read it's supposed to be some of the most expensive 'tv' ever produced.
(11-03-2019, 12:17 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I agree. I'm super excited for the Mandalorian. From what I've read it's supposed to be some of the most expensive 'tv' ever produced.

I think I heard some 10 million per episode.

Yea they are tossing a lot of money into this service. I just don't know what the end game is going to be... Everyone is saying that Netflix is starting to get too expensive, but they have had a longer time to get things right.
(11-03-2019, 12:16 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea they are tossing a lot of money into this service. I just don't know what the end game is going to be... Everyone is saying that Netflix is starting to get too expensive, but they have had a longer time to get things right.

I see Netflix maybe lowering its prices to compete. They have some really great original content but now as other studios are starting their own services and pulling the content from Netflix, I could see them lowering their price.

There is only one thing that I can say now
"maclunkey"
I have little interest in any of the new services. I'm still planning to ditch Netflix in Feb because they cancelled Bojack Horseman which leads to me to believe their priorities are all messed up. It makes as much sense as cancelling the Simpsons or South Park after 6 seasons. Now I have no hope that they'll give Disenchantment the time it deserves to flourish either.
Twirling Ribbons 
The Mandalorian was awesome. Much better than Ep 7 and Ep 8.

(11-12-2019, 10:45 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The Mandalorian was awesome. Much better than Ep 7 and Ep 8.
Awesome! I'm excited. I'm watching it tonight.