2019-2020 Off-Season Discussion
In an effort to help keep things organized on the forum, I am opening up this thread for discussion regarding things happening at Lagoon during the off-season. I will be closing the 2019 thread since the park is now closed for the season. Feel free to continue discussion here if you wish to reply to something in that thread.

Thank you. Smile Let's hope this off-season goes quickly!
They'll be pretty busy getting Fire Chief, Primordial, Dracula's Castle re-imagined, a new entrance, a new parking lot, a new midway (including the obligatory Giant Frisbee), a hotel and a monorail connecting the park to the Frontrunner station all ready for opening day 2020. What did I miss? lol
Twirling Ribbons 
(11-02-2019, 03:38 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: They'll be pretty busy getting  Fire Chief, Primordial, Dracula's Castle re-imagined, a new entrance, a new parking lot, a new midway (including the obligatory Giant Frisbee), a hotel and a monorail connecting the park to the Frontrunner station all ready for opening day 2020. What did I miss? lol
That sounds like just about everything...
(11-02-2019, 03:38 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: They'll be pretty busy getting  Fire Chief, Primordial, Dracula's Castle re-imagined, a new entrance, a new parking lot, a new midway (including the obligatory Giant Frisbee), a hotel and a monorail connecting the park to the Frontrunner station all ready for opening day 2020. What did I miss? lol

Man they will be busy lol
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs

It's called outsourcing!

IT seems like they may be removing a lot of that dirt that's on the west side of the field.
I am hoping they are improving that area too!

How much money do you think all of this would cost? Like 250 Million? LOL  Laugh
(11-02-2019, 11:37 AM)gregwibert Wrote: How much money do you think all of this would cost? Like 250 Million? LOL 
Sounds about right!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Man a monorail would be sweet. Will never happen but would be sweet.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
I think that it would be nice if they turned the over flow into the normal parking lot.... I was looking at the areal today and it would be much smarter for them to set up the north side to be parking!

Also they really need to repaint the parking lot...once you get a larger truck or a Suburban that parks in a spot it's harder to get another car/truck right next to it!
(11-04-2019, 10:01 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I think that it would be nice if they turned the over flow into the normal parking lot.... I was looking at the areal today and it would be much smarter for them to set up the north side to be parking!

Also they really need to repaint the parking lot...once you get a larger truck or a Suburban that parks in a spot it's harder to get another car/truck right next to it!
You obviously haven't been paying close attention to this forum if you were not aware that an auto gate relocation was confirmed nearly a decade ago. lol

I kid though. Lagoon confirmed plans to relocate the Auto Gate to Park Lane in the future and turn the Overflow Lot into the new Main Lot. This has been something rumored since the late 1990s....to move the Auto Gates and Main Lots, and build a new Park Entrance, and expand the current park into the old Parking Lots A, B, & C. This seemed to be confirmed with the DTR Logo and Spider Logo Molded in Concrete facing the Parking Lots. It was also rumored the new Main Entrance would be located where the old White Barn was located.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island