2019-2020 Off-Season Discussion
(11-30-2019, 08:51 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I love the front seat on any coaster, so thats where I usually sit.

I lucked out when I was in Japan two months ago and got the front seat on both of the coasters I rode; The Flying Dinosaur and Thunder Dolphin. Flying Dinosaur was a lot better than it was when I rode it in 2016 in the middle of the train. That time it made me think flying coasters were kind of stupid and a waste of money. Being in the front on the edge made me appreciate it a lot more. The front seat on Thunder Dolphin was so crazy awesome it seems like I must have dreamed it.
Twirling Ribbons 
(11-30-2019, 08:51 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I love the front seat on any coaster, so thats where I usually sit.
Front row on Fury is crazy, because you get a good sense of just how fast the ride is. But nothing can beat back row on the same ride, the drop seems to go on forever and you get more intense airtime on the treble clef.
(12-01-2019, 04:24 PM)Kweku Wrote: I'd say the back row on Roller Coaster is my favorite. IMO, you get whipped more on the drops. But I really don't think there is a "bad" seat on Roller Coaster.
I really prefer the back on Roller Coaster, because when the front of the train starts to dive off of the two main airtime hills, you get some pretty good floater.
(11-30-2019, 12:54 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Actually, i prefer the Blue train too, for whatever reason. Sid will probably find a way to prove us wrong. Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ask and you shall receive!

(11-30-2019, 12:40 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I dunno.... but we like the blue train the best... I am a firm believer that it's faster then the red train!
You USED to be correct! At the beginning of the season, Red was down about 4,500 Cycles to Blue, and routinely 2 seconds slower each cycle. That changed by the end of the summer and Red caught up to Blue and they were dead even time wise. By the last night, Red was up nearly 1,000 Cycles on Blue, so we'll see what happens next year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-03-2019, 03:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: By the last night, Red was up nearly 1,000 Cycles on Blue, so we'll see what happens next year.

Blue was also starting to get really whiny about cycling restraints. Rolleyes
(12-03-2019, 03:34 PM)JordanM Wrote: Blue was also starting to get really whiny about cycling restraints. Rolleyes

I am sure that will be resolved during the off season
(12-03-2019, 03:46 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I am sure that will be resolved during the off season

I am sure that it won't (at least not this "issue" specifically), as it's nothing wrong with the train but rather just a quirk it has. No two trains are ever exactly alike.
(12-03-2019, 03:46 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I am sure that will be resolved during the off season
I'm absolutely positive you don't understand what we are talking about, because you've never worked at Lagoon on an Actemium built Safety and Control System.

(12-03-2019, 03:48 PM)JordanM Wrote: I am sure that it won't (at least not this "issue" specifically), as it's nothing wrong with the train but rather just a quirk it has. No two trains are ever exactly alike.
... Lap Bar Position No Change Detected...

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(12-03-2019, 05:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: ... Lap Bar Position No Change Detected...

slams head on MOCC
(12-03-2019, 03:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Ask and you shall receive!

You USED to be correct! At the beginning of the season, Red was down about 4,500 Cycles to Blue, and routinely 2 seconds slower each cycle. That changed by the end of the summer and Red caught up to Blue and they were dead even time wise. By the last night, Red was up nearly 1,000 Cycles on Blue, so we'll see what happens next year.

That’s super interesting, thanks Sid! I still prefer the blue train though.  Shades
(12-03-2019, 10:08 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: That’s super interesting, thanks Sid! I still prefer the blue train though.  Shades
I do as well, to be honest.