Lagoon News: Black Friday 2019
Lagoon's Black Friday pricing for season passes will run from November 23rd to December 2nd according to a post to Lagoon's official Facebook page.

[Image: DSKkFqJ.png]

No info on pricing just yet. I'm sure they will reveal that information soon. That means you can purchase your 2020 season pass in just over two weeks.
If I remember correctly they went up $10 last year. I'm guessing $5 this year so around $115. I would think another $10 jump without another new major attraction would be pushing it for allot of people.
(11-07-2019, 02:25 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: If I remember correctly they went up $10 last year. I'm guessing $5 this year so around $115. I would think another $10 jump without another new major attraction would be pushing it for allot of people.

The park was really busy in 2019. I think they could bump it up $20 this year and still have plenty of attendance.
(11-10-2019, 10:59 AM)gregwibert Wrote: The park was really busy in 2019. I think they could bump it up $20 this year and still have plenty of attendance.
^This.  I think they could probably even go higher than that.  Season Passports are an incredibly screaming deal if you go more than a couple of times; I still am amazed how reasonably priced they are.

That said, I think we're skipping them this year for a variety of reasons.
(11-10-2019, 03:10 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: ^This.  I think they could probably even go higher than that.  Season Passports are an incredibly screaming deal if you go more than a couple of times; I still am amazed how reasonably priced they are.

That said, I think we're skipping them this year for a variety of reasons.
That's the point I was trying to get at. Season passes are a screaming deal but the more they raise them without something people are excited about the more people can skip them for a variety of reasons (especially with large families).
(11-10-2019, 04:05 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: That's the point I was trying to get at. Season passes are a screaming deal but the more they raise them without something people are excited about the more people can skip them for a variety of reasons (especially with large families).
The "without something people are excited about" is NOT one of the reasons we're skipping this year.  The kids still enjoy it, even I love going to the park, and I don't ride many of the rides anymore.  It's just a great place to visit, filled with nostalgia.  Even if they didn't add a thing in the next 5 years, I'd still choose to go, all other things being equal.
(11-10-2019, 05:50 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: The "without something people are excited about" is NOT one of the reasons we're skipping this year.  The kids still enjoy it, even I love going to the park, and I don't ride many of the rides anymore.  It's just a great place to visit, filled with nostalgia.  Even if they didn't add a thing in the next 5 years, I'd still choose to go, all other things being equal.

Would you still be skipping it if something big and exciting was opening this year though?
Twirling Ribbons 
(11-10-2019, 06:55 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Would you still be skipping it if something big and exciting was opening this year though?
Yep.
(11-10-2019, 03:10 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: That said, I think we're skipping them this year for a variety of reasons.

I skipped getting season passes this year, so I will probably get passes for next year.
(11-10-2019, 05:50 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: The "without something people are excited about" is NOT one of the reasons we're skipping this year.  The kids still enjoy it, even I love going to the park, and I don't ride many of the rides anymore.  It's just a great place to visit, filled with nostalgia.  Even if they didn't add a thing in the next 5 years, I'd still choose to go, all other things being equal.
I also do not ride the rides as much as I used to but I still very much enjoy going to the park as well so I'll always fit one into the budget. As awesome of a deal as they are I do know allot of people that it's simply too expensive for them to afford.