Lagoon News: Black Friday 2019
Here ya go! $114.95 for the 2020 Season!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow... only $5 more than last year. I've gotta be honest: I REALLY expected that to be more.
Lagoon should modernize their season passport options. Something maybe like what Silverwood does.

https://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/tick...hp?ADT=297
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
I really like that gold pass option! I would definitely go with that if Lagoon offered it. Personally, I'd love a season dining option.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
So it did end up being $5 this year. I'd be very surprised if Primordial did not open the following year so I'm guessing $10 next year. As has been discussed before I really wish they included a merchandise/food discount with the passes. (I don't really think the Fun Time Club counts.)
(11-12-2019, 03:56 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: So it did end up being $5 this year. I'd be very surprised if Primordial did not open the following year so I'm guessing $10 next year. As has been discussed before I really wish they included a merchandise/food discount with the passes. (I don't really think the Fun Time Club counts.)

I agree.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
So does actually make sense to buy the season parking pass online this year? I've bought at the park the past 2 yrs because the online fee made it cost more than buying on the first day.

(11-12-2019, 10:38 PM)tdaun Wrote: So does actually make sense to buy the season parking pass online this year? I've bought at the park the past 2 yrs because the online fee made it cost more than buying on the first day.

I usually just get it the day I go down to get the Season Passport photos taken.  Since there's no Black Friday deals on the Season Parking Pass itself, definitely no benefit to getting it now.
I always get it the first day as well. Same price but no online fee.