Old Signs
So I noticed that there is a couple of signs. One being the Music Theater sign and no one mentioned it and another sign.
Can anyone tell what the other sign is?
https://youtu.be/WQVKzGKr5qs?t=311
(12-03-2019, 07:09 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So I noticed that there is a couple of signs. One being the Music Theater sign and no one mentioned it and another sign.
Can anyone tell what the other sign is?
https://youtu.be/WQVKzGKr5qs?t=311
The old Zamperla Dragon Wagon "FIRE DRAGON" Sign.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-03-2019, 07:38 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The old Zamperla Dragon Wagon "FIRE DRAGON" Sign.

The awesome sign!
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(12-03-2019, 08:21 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The awesome sign!
I whole-heartedly AGREE!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-03-2019, 09:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I whole-heartedly AGREE!

Same! Why is lagoon still holding onto it? Also, is the Jet Star sign totally gone, or is that still around? I’d love to see that installed again, maybe with a repaint of the ride. The yellow is really showing at the top of the lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-03-2019, 10:05 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Same! Why is lagoon still holding onto it? Also, is the Jet Star sign totally gone, or is that still around? I’d love to see that installed again, maybe with a repaint of the ride. The yellow is really showing at the top of the lift.

Jet Stars I haven't seen since 2004. The reason it was removed was for a new evacuation stairway Lagoon designed which was such a blessing that its worth the sign being gone. I wish they had just moved it to some where else on the ride but oh well.

(12-03-2019, 10:05 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Why is lagoon still holding onto it?

Costs less than taking it to the dump.
Twirling Ribbons 
(12-04-2019, 12:55 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Costs less than taking it to the dump.
Sad but true lol

(12-04-2019, 12:55 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Costs less than taking it to the dump.

That makes me sad. Too bad they couldn’t have used the fire dragon one longer. I like the current sign, but the old one fit in more with the design/style of the ride.