Knott’s Berry Farm snacks?
Found this at Sams Club, thought some of you might find it interesting!
I assume you’re talking about the cookies. I actually found some in a vending machine at Magic Mountain by the entrance to Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, the picture didn’t upload because I’m on mobile. I’ll put it on when I get home!
(12-15-2019, 03:05 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Found this at Sams Club, thought some of you might find it interesting!
The Knott's Berry Farm Shortbreads are nothing new to this market. I still remember when Mervyn's carried the mini Knott's Berry Farm jam and jelly gift baskets.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
They're pretty widely sold.
(12-15-2019, 03:46 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: They're pretty widely sold.

Huh. I just had never seen them before.
(12-15-2019, 04:53 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Huh. I just had never seen them before.
Fair enough
(12-15-2019, 04:53 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Huh. I just had never seen them before.
You are fine. Thanks for letting those who didn't know about these delicious snacks! Now, if you had found Knott's Berry Market Jams and Preserves here in Utah, for sale, that would be an entirely different animal!
(12-16-2019, 01:11 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Fair enough
Indeed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island

You can get them on Amazon as well Smile 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=knotts&rh=n%3...=sr_nr_n_1