YouTube-r to avoid
I know there's a channel that a lot of you dislike, but I can't remember who it is. Can someone give me the name? Also, since I like to explain why to avoid something if you have a citable reason it would be awesome. I know a couple of you the source is "I had to interact while at work". That is fine, but please try to be detailed. (Sorry, I have a family member who likes to refuse to believe anything they disagree with unless there's a way to prove them wrong, so trying to plan ahead.)
(12-15-2019, 04:36 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I know there's a channel that a lot of you dislike, but I can't remember who it is. Can someone give me the name? Also, since I like to explain why to avoid something if you have a citable reason it would be awesome. I know a couple of you the source is "I had to interact while at work". That is fine, but please try to be detailed. (Sorry, I have a family member who likes to refuse to believe anything they disagree with unless there's a way to prove them wrong, so trying to plan ahead.)

Whatever you do don't watch this youtuber!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOfCjr8...zN_8fIKBLQ

I have it from a reliable source that if you watch those videos your eyes will melt and fall out of your head.

(I'm using reverse psychology here. If you are interested in a youtube video I don't see any reason not to watch it.)
Twirling Ribbons 
Are you just referring to roller coaster type channels or anything in general?
Coaster Studios?
(12-15-2019, 05:23 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Are you just referring to roller coaster type channels or anything in general?

I'm pretty sure the answer she's looking for is Coaster Studios. That's the channel I've seen talked about in a negative light here. I don't personally have anything negative to say about it or think there's any reason you should avoid it. It won't even melt your eyeballs like that very naughty smorkpoder channel with its incredibly stupid name.
Twirling Ribbons 
(12-15-2019, 05:46 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the answer she's looking for is Coaster Studios. That's the channel I've seen talked about in a negative light here. I don't personally have anything negative to say about it or think there's any reason you should avoid it. It won't even melt your eyeballs like that very naughty smorkpoder channel with its incredibly stupid name.
Taylor Bybee likes to try and circumvent and interfere with safety restraint devices, which is against Lagoon's Code of Conduct and State Law.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Coaster Studios, Theme Park Review and Lagoon is fun hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-15-2019, 09:17 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Taylor Bybee likes to try and circumvent and interfere with safety restraint devices, which is against Lagoon's Code of Conduct and State Law.

I have reason to believe that the guy who makes the smorkpoder videos smoked a cigarette before he was 19, ran a red light, and failed to file a financial disclosure while running for political office. That's three violations of state law, everybody should avoid any exposure to his videos too. Even a brief glimpse such sheer criminality and subversive behavior would surely send any upstanding person straight to hell in a handbasket.

Yeah, so while you're avoiding watching the Coaster Studios videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnG72N...NDAiz-ksaQ

Be sure to avoid watching the smorkpoder videos here as well:
Twirling Ribbons 
(12-15-2019, 10:31 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I have reason to believe that the guy who makes the smorkpoder videos smoked a cigarette before he was 19, ran a red light, and failed to file a financial disclosure while running for political office. That's three violations of state law, everybody should avoid any exposure to his videos too. Even a brief glimpse such sheer criminality and subversive behavior would surely send any upstanding person straight to hell in a handbasket.

Yeah, so while you're avoiding watching the Coaster Studios videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnG72N...NDAiz-ksaQ

Be sure to avoid watching the smorkpoder videos here as well:
Seriously though Luke, YOUR videos are very well thought out, detailed, factual, and genuine. CoasterStudios, however....are none of those things.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-15-2019, 10:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Seriously though Luke, YOUR videos are very well thought out, detailed, factual, and genuine. CoasterStudios, however....are none of those things.

Thanks. I've probably only watched 2 or 3 of his videos, all about Primordial. I didn't think they were very interesting but I didn't feel like watching them harmed me in any way. I'd advocate for people to watch all sorts of youtube videos about stuff they are interested in, but to keep in mind that many things you hear in a youtube video can be stupid or completely wrong. Just watch it and judge for yourself. Except for total clickbait BS... to hell with those guys. Downvote that garbage and get out of there.
Twirling Ribbons