YouTube-r to avoid
(12-19-2019, 02:01 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! It amazes me how the coaster enthusiast community has forgotten the death on The Raven at Holiday World during "HoliWood Nights," their Coaster EnthusiASSt event, resulting from EnthusiASSts being allowed "One Click" rides, where the Lap Bar was down only one "click."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
There are exceptions to enthusiasts though.

There is one channel to watch (insert shameless plug) is Utah Coaster Enthusiasts. UCE YouTube Channel
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(12-19-2019, 02:01 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! It amazes me how the coaster enthusiast community has forgotten the death on The Raven at Holiday World during "HoliWood Nights," their Coaster EnthusiASSt event, resulting from EnthusiASSts being allowed "One Click" rides, where the Lap Bar was down only one "click."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The only appropriate time to be frustrated with a ride op is when they push down a restraint so hard that it causes physical pain.

Taylor seems to not understand that a restraint must be pushed down enough to safely hold the passenger.
(12-21-2019, 07:42 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: The only appropriate time to be frustrated with a ride op is when they push down a restraint so hard that it causes physical pain.

When I visited KBF in September, we were in the queue for ghostrider about 2 minutes before the park was supposed to close for the transition between the regular hours and scary farm. We got up to the station and the ride operator was yelling that they were closed and that we all needed to leave. There wasn’t even a lot of us, there were probably 10 guests total.

A supervisor came running out to the ride after somebody complained, and made the ride ops give us our last ride. That was the most stapled I’ve ever been in my life. It was the most painful ride I’ve ever had on Ghostrider. I feel bad for getting a supervisor involved, but they should’ve been doing their job right in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk