Photo Gallery
I'm happy to announce that the Lagoon Is Fun Photo Gallery is making a comeback! I know many people miss this part of the website, and I have missed it too. I have finally found some software that I'm happy with that will allow me to bring back the photo gallery, so I decided it was time. I've been working on uploading photos that I backed up from the old gallery since last night. This has allowed me to test the software to make sure it handles everything okay. I'm really happy with the results. It works well on mobile as well as on desktop.

You can check out the new gallery be heading to gallery.lagoonisfun.com

I plan to bring back most of the photos that were in the old gallery. It's going to take some time to get all the photos back up since I think we had close to 7,000 images before. The new software also allows others to upload images as well, but I don't have plans to have open registration at this time. If you are interested in participating in adding images to the gallery, just ask, and I will set you up with an account.
Isnt it all Lagoon Fans now lol?!

But great to hear Will about the photo section coming back.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(02-23-2020, 12:41 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Isnt it all Lagoon Fans now lol?!

Nope. It's two projects I'm running now. Lagoon Fans is the community site while Lagoon Is Fun focuses more on showcasing the park. Hence why the wiki is under the Lagoon Is Fun banner too.
(02-23-2020, 01:55 AM)Willenator Wrote: Nope. It's two projects I'm running now. Lagoon Fans is the community site while Lagoon Is Fun focuses more on showcasing the park. Hence why the wiki is under the Lagoon Is Fun banner too.
Cool.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Do you want me to upload construction pictures of Primordial?
I'm a about a month there should also be more pictures coming as the park opens!
(02-23-2020, 12:01 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Do you want me to upload construction pictures of Primordial?
I'm a about a month there should also be more pictures coming as the park opens!

Sure. More pictures are always a good thing.
I just uploaded some that I took from today and will cont to add more as I go along.
I didn't know where do put photos for Lagoon Biergarten. So I am going to put them under park photo's.

I may be keeping you busy... If you want me to take over and organize better let me know
Park Photos is a good spot unless it's the construction stuff then I would put it under Construction. Just create a new album where you need it for the Biergarten stuff. Smile
Thanks Will! It's great to have photos again Smile