Pick a Past Ride Fun
If you had the choice to bring back a ride from Lagoon's past, which ride would you pick and why. Where would you put it?
(02-27-2020, 11:46 AM)Willenator Wrote: If you had the choice to bring back a ride from Lagoon's past, which ride would you pick and why. Where would you put it?

Just one? That's super hard. I'd probably pick Speedway if it could go back where it belongs with all the trees and everything in tact... but that's not happening so probably Haunted Shack so I could go through it for the first time, wouldn't really matter where that was placed but somewhere in Pioneer Village might be nice.
Twirling Ribbons 
Pioneer Village RR or the expanded log flume would be nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-27-2020, 11:46 AM)Willenator Wrote: If you had the choice to bring back a ride from Lagoon's past, which ride would you pick and why. Where would you put it?

This is a hard choice. I like Luke's idea of Speedway as I miss it but I also miss Magic Carpet. But I think what I'd love to see come back in the Scenic Railway. I'd put it back in PV and give it a Pioneer Theme.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Well what ever you all bring back you better not be putting it where my Primordial is being built!

(I too would like to see the Magic Carpet come back... I really liked that ride!)
(02-27-2020, 02:23 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Well what ever you all bring back you better not be putting it where my Primordial is being built!

(I too would like to see the Magic Carpet come back... I really liked that ride!)

LOL. A Chance Hyper GTX would be perfect right on Primordial's plot of land.

(02-27-2020, 02:37 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: LOL. A Chance Hyper GTX would be perfect right on Primordial's plot of land.

As awesome as primordial is going to be, I really would love to see something full of airtime at Lagoon someday. A Chance Hyper GTX would be awesome.

(02-27-2020, 04:16 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: As awesome as primordial is going to be, I really would love to see something full of airtime at Lagoon someday. A Chance Hyper GTX would be awesome.

[Image: 98aa708fbade2a60323aec1e1664b40c.png]

Look at these Stats it fits Lagoon like a Glove!

(02-27-2020, 04:59 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: [Image: 98aa708fbade2a60323aec1e1664b40c.png]

Look at these Stats it fits Lagoon like a Glove!
I agree! A Chance Hyper GTX would be a perfect fit for Lagoon! It's got airtime, it's compact, and it's different from any other coaster in the park.

I also would want the Speedway back.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
I want my fun house back in same spot