Silverwood Opening...
Silverwood has delayed their opening, which is no surprise. lol
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Well their calendar didn't say that they where going to open until May. So are they saying that they are putting May on hold too? I didn't see anything... I found this interesting though

"Season Passes - We want to thank all of our season pass holders for their loyalty and support during this time. In response to the uncertainty of this virus, if you don’t use your pass by September 27th, 2020, it will automatically roll over to the 2021 season. However, if you are able to use your pass this summer, we are going to extend to you a special discounted rate when you renew to a 2021 pass. If you have been putting off purchasing your season pass, now is the time to do so because, as long as you purchase your pass before the start of the 2020 season, you will be included in this special renewal option for the 2021 season.https://sw4.fun/SPRollover (Season passes are not valid for Scarywood)"

Sad that their season passes doesn't include their Halloween stuff like lagoon does
(04-10-2020, 12:31 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Well their calendar didn't say that they where going to open until May. So are they saying that they are putting May on hold too? I didn't see anything... I found this interesting though

"Season Passes - We want to thank all of our season pass holders for their loyalty and support during this time. In response to the uncertainty of this virus, if you don’t use your pass by September 27th, 2020, it will automatically roll over to the 2021 season. However, if you are able to use your pass this summer, we are going to extend to you a special discounted rate when you renew to a 2021 pass. If you have been putting off purchasing your season pass, now is the time to do so because, as long as you purchase your pass before the start of the 2020 season, you will be included in this special renewal option for the 2021 season.https://sw4.fun/SPRollover (Season passes are not valid for Scarywood)"

Sad that their season passes doesn't include their Halloween stuff like lagoon does
Yeah they are putting May on hold as they usually don't open until May typically anyway. Silverwood is a fun park and worth a visit, I've been three times and have always had a blast there.  Yeah its a bit weird their Halloween events aren't included. The only reason I would go to their Halloween even though is to ride Timber Terror backwards lol. I did see that their passes if not used will roll over. That's pretty cool.

Silverwood will be opening May 30 and Boulder Beach on June 6.