Hi guys!
Thought I would drop in and say hello and let everybody know I miss you all. I guess this season you are all in the same boat I am every year, not able to hang out at Lagoon with your friends! My family is all doing well here in Missouri and hope the same is true for all of you.
Hey Reegster! Man, it's been a long time. I'm glad to hear that you and the family are doing well. We do miss you. Karena and I are doing well. Any parks out there that you have been heading to since moving?
Yo Reegster! Glad to hear from you. It's been soooo long man  Happy

Tell your family hi and we still remember you guys!  Wink
(04-20-2020, 11:15 PM)Willenator Wrote: Hey Reegster! Man, it's been a long time. I'm glad to hear that you and the family are doing well. We do miss you. Karena and I are doing well. Any parks out there that you have been heading to since moving?
The jerk has Time Traveler and Wildfire at SDC! lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island