Plex
Does anyone here have a Plex account?
I just finished upgrading my server and I need to stress test it and need to get multiple streams going at one time
If you have a plex account let me know and I will invite you to my server!
(04-26-2020, 07:24 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Does anyone here have a Plex account?
I just finished upgrading my server and I need to stress test it and need to get multiple streams going at one time
If you have a plex account let me know and I will invite you to my server!

Nada,  I use Kodi for organizing my digital movies. But I have thought about testing it out and seeing if I like it better than Kodi.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(04-27-2020, 11:22 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Nada,  I use Kodi for organizing my digital movies. But I have thought about testing it out and seeing if I like it better than Kodi.
I had Kodi before, but have been on Plex since I can stream to Roku and other lower powered devices/TV's.

I have it on a Unraid server and have Tons and Tons of movies and TV shows and growing...
I have a Plex account. Would love to help you test it out when I can.
(04-27-2020, 11:23 PM)Willenator Wrote: I have a Plex account. Would love to help you test it out when I can.
Just pm me your plex ID and I will add you to my server