I made a website about Lagoon for school!
So for a school project I was required to code a website in HTML about anything I wanted, and I chose Lagoon! I just finished it, and I would love for y'all to take a look at it! I think it turned out real well and I wanna see what you think about it. Here is the link. I hope you like it  Happy
(05-11-2020, 01:11 PM)DragonFire101AP Wrote: So for a school project I was required to code a website in HTML about anything I wanted, and I chose Lagoon! I just finished it, and I would love for y'all to take a look at it! I think it turned out real well and I wanna see what you think about it. Here is the link. I hope you like it  Happy

Sweet website. Doesn't translate well to mobile but that's ok. Good job. Maybe keep it running after you project. I mean this site and form started from a Yahoo group lol so you never know where it could go.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(05-11-2020, 01:11 PM)DragonFire101AP Wrote: So for a school project I was required to code a website in HTML about anything I wanted, and I chose Lagoon! I just finished it, and I would love for y'all to take a look at it! I think it turned out real well and I wanna see what you think about it. Here is the link. I hope you like it  Happy

Nice site, and of course all of us here think that the topic is a very cool place to do a website about! Wink