Ride Manufactures...
Here hopefully is a good topic for discussion.

Out of all the ride manufactures, which one would you most like to see build a ride for Lagoon? This excludes Lagoon building their own inhouse attractions of which we all know they do well at.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
I would love to see a B&M. A Hyper, a Wing, a Floorless, an Invert, they would all fit perfectly at Lagoon. Smooth, graceful, and crowd-pleasing, these rides just do it all. It still baffles me that Lagoon hasn't built a B&M yet. Yes, a few years back, they wouldn't have been able to afford it, but with Cannibal, Lagoon showed that they are willing to spend in excess of $20M. It just makes sense for a park to build a B&M.
Let's get some more Rocky Mountain Construction in the Rocky Mountains?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
(06-17-2020, 11:10 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I would love to see a B&M. A Hyper, a Wing, a Floorless, an Invert, they would all fit perfectly at Lagoon. Smooth, graceful, and crowd-pleasing, these rides just do it all. It still baffles me that Lagoon hasn't built a B&M yet. Yes, a few years back, they wouldn't have been able to afford it, but with Cannibal, Lagoon showed that they are willing to spend in excess of $20M. It just makes sense for a park to build a B&M.

Price in the past might have been an issue with B&M but like you said they have shown now to spend more than 20M. I don't think Lagoon will ever buy a B&M, the only model I would want anyway is a hyper.

(06-17-2020, 01:08 PM)HungryHippo66 Wrote: Let's get some more Rocky Mountain Construction in the Rocky Mountains?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. The closest one is California and soon in South Dakota.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
I second the B&M Hyper. I like how they can fit onto a fairly narrow piece of land.
Stuck at home...bored and annoyed.
A B&M Hyper would be cool, but I don't see Lagoon ever going with B&M.

I'd love a GCI in Pioneer Village. Something like Mystic Timbers would be awesome! It could interact with Rattlesnake Rapids and maybe have a turn over the Lagoon. That would be my number one choice for the park.
(06-17-2020, 02:16 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: A B&M Hyper would be cool, but I don't see Lagoon ever going with B&M.

I'd love a GCI in Pioneer Village. Something like Mystic Timbers would be awesome! It could interact with Rattlesnake Rapids and maybe have a turn over the Lagoon. That would be my number one choice for the park.
That would be awesome.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
I think a Gravity Group woodie would be a great fit for the park. Something with lots of airtime and maybe even an inversion.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Does it need to be a Roller coaster/flat ride?
Where’s Sid with his HUSS Giant Frisbee?