Ride Manufactures...
(06-22-2020, 01:25 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: It’s kinda like the AirBus A380 vs the AirBus A350 XWB. Both serve the same purpose, to move large numbers of passengers to destinations around the world, but the A350, while it may be smaller, it does it much better.

Also, under no circumstances should you ever feel like a flat ride is going to fall apart. With coasters, it’s understandable if it feels shakey, especially if it’s a wooden coaster, but with a flat ride, it simply shouldn’t be that way.
You are absolutely correct, there is no reason why a ride should feel like it's about to break apart or suffer a gear box failure while riding. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island