2020 How crowded does Lagoon feel?
(06-20-2020, 04:32 PM)Andrew Wrote: How busy was it today on a Saturday? I am wondering if Saturdays will actually be slower because of those deals. I am convinced they are going to extend the student deals the rest of the summer.
Appearances can be deceiving. While Spider's line can be out to the water spraying Spider, due to Social Distancing, the wait is only 15 minutes max. A line that long would be at least 30-40 minutes any other year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-20-2020, 04:32 PM)Andrew Wrote: How busy was it today on a Saturday? I am wondering if Saturdays will actually be slower because of those deals. I am convinced they are going to extend the student deals the rest of the summer.
Yesterday was mediocre. Wasn't too bad but was busy. I overheard an employee say that almost everyday they've been close to filling the 6000 person capacity
(06-20-2020, 09:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Appearances can be deceiving. While Spider's line can be out to the water spraying Spider, due to Social Distancing, the wait is only 15 minutes max. A line that long would be at least 30-40 minutes any other year.

What would you say the waits are for Rocket, Wicked, and Cannibal with social distancing? I about died when I saw the line for wicked two weeks ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-21-2020, 01:17 PM)LagoonFan2020 Wrote: Yesterday was mediocre. Wasn't too bad but was busy. I overheard an employee say that almost everyday they've been close to filling the 6000 person capacity
I certainly wouldn't define yesterday as even in the remote atmosphere of "busy."

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island