Hangtime Challenge
Shane sent me a picture of a new game at Lagoon called Hangtime. From the looks of it, I believe it replaced Soccer Darts.

[Image: SadKoazl.jpg]

From what little I've been able to gather, it appears you try to hang on a bar for up to two minutes. If any of you have additional info, feel free let us know. I'd love to know more about it like price to play, prizes, and how the 2-person challenge works.

Is this something you would play?
(06-24-2020, 08:58 PM)Willenator Wrote: Shane sent me a picture of a new game at Lagoon called Hangtime. From the looks of it, I believe it replaced Soccer Darts.

[Image: SadKoazl.jpg]

From what little I've been able to gather, it appears you try to hang on a bar for up to two minutes. If any of you have additional info, feel free let us know. I'd love to know more about it like price to play, prizes, and how the 2-person challenge works.

Is this something you would play?
It seems to only be open in the evenings, it's quite popular and a great spectator game, and you get a free bottle of Powerade.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Interesting...
Stuck at home...bored and annoyed.
Someone needs to get a video of this. Someday, it might be me. lol
(06-26-2020, 11:35 PM)Willenator Wrote: Someone needs to get a video of this. Someday, it might be me. lol
It's actually quite cool and doesn't seem rigged like the other similar games are. The whole thing is automated, it tells you when you've won a small prize (30 seconds), medium prize (1 minute), and a large prize (1 minute 30 seconds). It's quite colorful and attention getting, and you get a bottle of Powerade for participating.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
How much does it cost to play?
(06-27-2020, 08:20 PM)Willenator Wrote: How much does it cost to play?
I haven't seen any signage whatsoever.

Hang Time Costs $5

I tried it is a fun game, i was on 53 seconds.