2007 Entertaintment
Could you guys take Internet Browser Discussions to Private? We wouldn't want more Complaints. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
that is fine
Gotcha.  Smile

I don't care, this isn't TPR after all.
Now back to entertainment... Do they still do the show in the shoe, I haven't seen that go since about three years ago :-\
Nope there are no more shows at the shoe, Anyways, I saw "Electric 80's" yesterday... AMAZING!!! They had costume changes, awesome songs and the choreography was great!!! P.S. Rock opens next saturday...and let me tell you this word on the street says its the best that they have had...
I'm actually interested in seeing the shows this year and that would be a first since they got rid of the shootout in Pioneer Village.
Rock2007 Wrote: Nope there are no more shows at the shoe, Anyways, I saw "Electric 80's" yesterday... AMAZING!!! They had costume changes, awesome songs and the choreography was great!!! P.S. Rock opens next saturday...and let me tell you this word on the street says its the best that they have had...

The costumes were great. The song selection was alot of repeats which isnt a bad thing and there is one way bad transition into another song if you didnt notice. As for choreograpy ive seen batter in past years. Also casting wasnt the best from waht i could tell yesterday the didnt blend that well, but hopefully with time there harmony will blend and make for a great year.

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
^ I agree. And welcome to the forums Murychic! I suggest going to the official meet and greet thread and telling us alittle about yourself!

ya welcome ^-^ Smile Laugh Wink Happy Mad Frown 8) :o ??? :Smile Cry >Happy Tongue Happy :oops: :-\ :heart: