Farmington Star gets a new home
For those of you that enjoy the Farmington Star as well as Lagoon Is Fun, you might be interested to know that Farmington Star is moving away from the MSN Groups and getting it's own home.
Congrats FarmingtonStar.
^ I wonder what it would be like if Farmington Star and Lagoon Is Fun Joined Forces Under a New Banner? hmmmmm
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
that would be pritty cool 8)
[quote author=linearinduction link=topic=1481.msg10239#msg10239 date=1176093688]
^ I wonder what it would be like if Farmington Star and Lagoon Is Fun Joined Forces Under a New Banner? hmmmmm
farmington is fun
^ How about a NEW name?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
[quote author=lloyd link=topic=1481.msg10280#msg10280 date=1176175022]
farmington is fun
^ Farmington is full of *Censored*!
slogan: