Farmington Star gets a new home
that is cool
Thanks
Will Wrote: The Lagoon Is Fun Team would like to congratulate the Farmington Star on getting a .com address!

Thanks Will. I figured it was about time for the change.

linearinduction Wrote: ^ Jetstar2.8m.com was the First Lagoon Fan Website! Then came Dustin's AddictedtoLagoon.com and then Will's. Wink

I still remember how excited I was to find the forums at Jetstar2.8m.com. I'm pretty sure FS was around before Lagoon Is Fun because I remember Will joining my site and finding out we worked at the same place before he started his own site. Unless you meant who was first to get their own domain. Will obviously beat me at that.

Just for statistical purposes, Farmington Star began on MSN Groups on July 11, 2001.
^ I was talking about the Domain. Wink I still remember the old days at jetstar.8m.com......hehehehe Tongue
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
is there a lot of unofficial lagoon sites???
[quote author=linearinduction link=topic=1481.msg10333#msg10333 date=1176255693]
btw, where did the name "Farmington Star" come from?
^ FS, I figured the name was in reference to a News Paper. Would you mind removing the reference to my name on the FS Train Pages? Also, The Green Train was not Repainted in 1997, but was placed on those tracks in 1997. It was then removed for a few years, stripped, then cosmeticly restored. Merriweather didn't come from Oaks Park and Houston WAS used in Houston by Busch Entertainment at Busch Gardens in Houston, Texas. Additionally, The Locomotives, not Engines, are a 4-4-0 Wheel Arrangement, not alignment. Wink Merriweather was moved onto the Wild Kingdom Train in 1989. The Information Regarding the Green Train being unable to be repaired is also incorrect.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
You can email me about this kind of stuff anytime.

Most of the info on that page I got from you a few years ago. And yes, I'll remove your name.

Thanks for the corrections! Are you saying the Green Train was displayed in the same condition as when it was in storage? Also, I didn't even notice I typed alignment. Thanks for pointing that out.
^ When was it ever in Storage?
You know what I mean. Didn't you or someone explain the whole story in a post a few weeks ago? I can't find it.
^ I'm not sure if I know what you mean.