Farmington Star gets a new home
neither do i
Basically, I'm talking about the time period that the train was not in the park. Where was it stored (or dragged to and left or whatever you want to call it) during that time?
what train ??? Happy
Please refer to previous posts in this thread. Happy
FS, beginning in '89 and for the first couple of years, the Green Train's Coaches and Tender sat Coupled behind Main Street on the PVRR Tracks and The Locomotive sat under a Tarp on the PV Spur. I believe it was either '92 or 93' when the Spur and Switches were Removed as well as the Two Bridges for the PVRR. Once moved, the Coaches, sat up on ties and the Locomotive and Tender on the Concrete Pad near the warehouse next to Marketing. In '97, the Locomotive and Tender were placed on the tracks near Rattlesnake Rapids. In '98, the Locomotive and Tender were again back out by the warehouse with the Boiler Insulation Removed. It was in '99 or '00 that the Locomotive and Tender were Cosmeticly Restored and Placed back on the Tracks near Rattlesnake Rapids.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Thanks for clarifying. Did you ever get to ride PVRR? I never did. Do you remember a full size kaboose on display behind the station? I know it was there at one point, but I'm trying to figure out how long it was there or where it might have been from.
^ I rode the PVRR Many Times while it operated and remember it Fondly. Smile The 36" Narrow Gauge Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad Equipment, included a Box Car, Gondola, and Caboose. D&RGW Boxcar #3177 was traded to the S&S Shorline Railroad Park and Museum in return for the Semaphore Signal that now Stands East of the David E. Sperry Model Railroad Museum in Pioneer Village. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
That's interesting. Were all three displayed together?

Speaking of the semaphore, I was wondering if it was set to a certain signal intentionally and what it might mean. Do you know anything about that?
^ The D&RGW Boxcar, Gondola, and Caboose were all displayed together along the back fence. At one time, people were allowed to play in the Caboose..........I still remember that fondly. Smile The Semaphore Signal infront of the PV Train Station Uses "Blades/Arms" and Colored "Aspects" that cross over a light. A Vertical Blade and Green Aspect mean the next Block is Clear, A 45 Degree Blade and Yellow Aspect mean Caution, Prepare to Stop at Next Signal, and a 90 Degree Horizontal Blade and Red Light means Stop. Wink
Ah, okay. Thanks!