Planning Logan Celebration Centre Trip
jetstar2 Wrote: Some of the rides are pictured on the bottom half of the page I linked to a few posts up. They don't have a lot yet, but they did say that they'd add a new one every year. Seeing as how they manufacture lots of rides, including roller coasters they should be able to pull it off. I've heard that S&S and Lagoon were at odds, could CC and their "new ride every year" thing be a shot at Lagoon?

Nice find.
I'm hoping Stan and Company builds an S&S Woodie! Laugh Sonic Boom is the BOMB! Happy
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Looks like I'll be there tomorrow.
Okay, so here it is.
[quote author=japaninator link=topic=1669.msg14287#msg14287 date=1181768877]
The ride looks awesome. It looks like a huge tower rising out of a bunch of barrels welded together end to end. The buildup to ride was long, since we watched so many drops before we got to go on. You go into this glass elevator looking thing (think Willy Wonka) and you put on a seatbelt and hearing protection (aviation-style headphones).
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Suicide seats is what was printed on the price board.