Tidal Wave update
Just in time for the third Pirates movie, Lagoon has completed its rehab of Tidal Wave.

Enjoy

[Image: normal_IMG_2395.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2399.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2402.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2403.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2404.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2405.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2401.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2398.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2396.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2406.JPG]

And as a bonus here is a look at the Hi Striker game. If my memory serves this game was installed the same year as Sky Coaster. Before this electronic version, Lagoon had a similar game that was mechanical and had an actual bell on the top with a metal ball/disk traveling up the tower. So if you hit it hard enough you would ring the bell.

[Image: normal_IMG_2452.JPG]

What a good dad, helping his daughter play the game. Unfortunately as the dad pushed the mallet part down on to the pad the handle end went up and poked the girls stomach. She started to cry, then she ran to mommy.

[Image: normal_IMG_2448.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2450.JPG]

[Image: normal_IMG_2451.JPG]

Have Fun.
Hehe, i've won the Ol' Striker Game 3 times now. Thats also how many times i've player it!

I still think Tidal Wave would look good having the Genie from the old Carpet in the middle of it
FireDragon Wrote: I still think Tidal Wave would look good having the Genie from the old Carpet in the middle of it
heck ya it would
Thanks for the pics Dave Happy
I dunno... I just can't see a genie on a pirate ship...

:-\

i can
^

Wow, that's some imagination Lloyd!

I'm SCARED!

how does that scare you lol Happy
I dunno, It might, well, EAT ME OR SOMETHING!!?!?!

LMAO how will it eat you